Friday, April 12, 2013

Toby update


Our little girl continues to have struggles. The latest thought is that she has chronic irritable bowel disease. Hopefully the medication we have her on will help. We have been struggling with this for two months now. In addition, we know that her liver is enlarged and some of her lab work is off. Plus she has developed urinary issues too. She has arthritis and discomfort from that as well. And now she won't eat. I don't know how much of this is also being aggravated by her missing Jessie. It's hard to know.
She's getting acupuncture, Chinese herbs, laser treatments, and homeopathic and allopathic medications. I hope some of it kicks in soon. I am not ready to give up on her yet and I hope she isn't ready to give up either but if and when the time comes I will be there for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment