Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bargain tips

Check out www.petflow.com
This is where I am getting my cat and dog food from now. not all their prices are better than local stores but some are.
In my case, it was a better price than my distributor here in town [I use Nature's Variety] plus I don't have to cart the bags.
And shipping is free if the order is large enough. that was the only way it made sense. They also have the cat litter we use [World's Best Cat Litter] but I found a better price locally at Target for that. And Target often has it on sale too.

www.Petco.com also has a program where you can have food and treats delivered on a regular basis and they lower the price if you do that.

I am ordering my canned food from them as well as the dog biscuits I use.
I just found all this out a few weeks ago and realized I could be saving over $40 a month if I did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment