Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Charlotte


1995 - 2010
Our sweet precious little girl passed over The Rainbow Bridge this afternoon.
Charlotte was a tiny little kitten weighing barely more than a pound when I first saw her at the AZ Humane Society. She chose me. I was in the kitten room deciding what kittens to take home and when I turned around, this little fluff ball was trying to crawl into my purse. Of course I took her home.
She immediately wormed her way into everyone's hearts. John called her his little Charlotta and always said he loved her gentle little purrs. I know she is resting in his arms and once again they are snuggling together.
Rest in peace, little one. We love you.

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Joy - My heart breaks for you and your fur kids as you say good bye to dear sweet Charlotte. She has given such love to all of you. It has been a blessing for you to have her with you to help you deal with John's passing. John was there to meet her at the Rainbow Bridge; they are together again. Such sad times at the Collins' home. May you grieve a while, and the joys of memories bring you peace and help your heart to heal. I know that today has been a very difficult one for you. I've been there also. My thoughts and prayers are with you today and always. Sweet Chalotte thanks you for all your love, care, and helping her to the Rainbow Bridge to be with her daddy. Sending hugs, love, meows and purrs your way, my dear friend. Purrs, Alice & the Cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Alice.I know John was there to hold her. That gives me comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and regal kitty. I love the idea she is with John again. Big hug to you, Joy. I know this is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy,

    Your greatest testament of compassion and love for Charlotte is what you did for her yesterday. Now she is experiencing a blissful existence in the arms of John.

    Love,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete