Friday, April 10, 2015

Bella update

Bella was spayed yesterday.
She's doing pretty well this morning.
She had her pain medication last evening and slept a lot.
But she ate dinner and ate breakfast for me this morning too.
I had to start her off by hand feeding her but then she jumped in.
She jumped on the bed last night when she wasn't supposed to. I turned my back - once! - and turned back around and there she was.
Then she started to fall asleep and I had trouble getting her off [this was after a pain pill].
So last evening was a bit of a cartoon but we managed.
She seems brighter this morning.
Of course that may change after the next round of pain pills. 
Her incision is smaller than I expected - I'm glad - and it looks good.
She's keeping me company in my office. This picture is from a few minutes ago. She's wearing an inflatable collar so she can't reach her stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment