Friday, January 16, 2015

The juvenile delinquents

Remember that term? You were the worst of the worst when I was growing up and were ready for the "big house" if you had been labeled a juvenile delinquent.
Well, I think I have two living with me - maybe three.
This morning Riley decided I had slept enough at 5:45 AM and proceeded to knock all the loose books off the top of one of the bookcases in my bedroom. All the while watching me to see if his actions were working.
Then when he was done I heard a noise that didn't sound right and found Sean playing with a plastic wedge that was supposed to keep one of the pieces of furniture from wobbling. I still don't know which one he stole it from. I know I will find out one of these days when an end table or dresser starts wobbling again.
Then Bella hit the big time. I had dropped her off at the groomer this morning so she could have some play time and then a nice groom.
They called me a couple of hours later that she was ready to be picked up.
When I arrived everyone was laughing and calling her "Bad Bella".
It seems she had somehow locked the groomer out of the grooming room and she and another dog were happily running around the room while everyone was locked out. Because of the security system they have in place it took them a little while to get back in because there is a system of three keys that need to be used or at least that is how it was explained to me. So Bella and friend had some time to be delinquent.
Bella trying to look innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment