Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Toby 2000 - 2013


Toby went over the Rainbow Bridge tonight. Now she is reunited with her Daddy and can play again with her sister Jessie.
These last few months were a struggle for her and it just was not getting any better. Dr. Tom fought valiantly to make her better but it was just not to be and it became obvious that the best thing to do was to let her go.
I will miss her terribly but I know she is in her Daddy's arms now. I look forward to the time when we are all together again.
Rest easy, my big girl. Mommy loves you.

May 2000 - Toby's first day with us
2001 - First time at the groomer

Best friends
With John - now they are all together again

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your sweet girl, Joy. I love the picture of John with both Toby and Jessie, no doubt the same thing is happening in heaven. Hugs to you! Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She lived a long and very happy life
    and this continues as she is reunited with jessie and john

    ReplyDelete