Monday, March 4, 2013

Riley has found a new water obsession

Riley is ever in search of more sources of water.
His latest is the shower. Not licking the shower floor after someone has been in the shower. No, that is too mundane. Any cat can do that.
No, Riley likes to watch the water as its coming out of the shower head.
While someone is in the shower.
It's rather disconcerting to be in the shower when you know you are home alone and suddenly the shower door starts to slowly open.
He likes to stand on the toilet tank and use his paws and head to wedge the door open. Even if I close it, he is quick to open it again. The first time he did it I thought I was reliving the shower scene from Psycho.
Now I'm used to it.
Actually, I think it's funny and of course I'm proud of him for being so smart.
Renactment


No comments:

Post a Comment