Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our babies still mourn

I was feeling really sad this morning and put on a DVD that had John in it. He made it several years ago for his parents to show them our furbabies. It was about 10 - 15 minutes long and he actually was in it very little but his voice was in it a lot because he was narrating it.
You should have seen Chaz and Riley. They stopped what they were doing and just stared at the TV. I had it on the flat screen in the bedroom. I'm not sure they were watching it so much as listening to it. Chazzie was on the bed and Riley was on the dresser at the very end so he could be as close as possible to the TV. They both just stared at the TV screen the whole time the DVD was playing.
Then after it was over I found Riley going behind the dresser that the TV is on, just looking. I think he was looking for John.
Our babies still miss their Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment