Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Riley and his veggies

I have written before about how Riley likes to open plastic containers, especially since he found out they usually contain his favorite cookies.
Well, last week I bought some small tomatoes called cherubs. They are about the size of very large grapes and they taste wonderful, like just-picked tomatoes.
The package said not to refrigerate them so I had the box of tomatoes on the kitchen countertop.
Unfortunately, the container is a smaller version of the type that housed those cookies that Riley loves. Yesterday morning I came into the kitchen to find the container popped open and on the floor as well as all the remaining tomatoes.
I guess he decided to taste some because several had teeth marks in them.
Then, I guess he figured that since he didn't like them, they did roll pretty well and made good toys. I found a few in odd places. Today I found the last one [I hope] in the dining room.
Gotta love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment