Saturday, December 6, 2008

Why I get nothing done

We had Riley neutered recently for all the usual reasons. But I was secretly hoping it would slow him down a little, too. I can't ever remember having a kitten with this much energy. Sadly, the surgery honeymoon only lasted 24 hours.
By the morning after, he was at it again.
John had brought me some flowers that morning that I placed in a vase and had sitting on the kitchen counter before I put them someplace safe. Ha!
While I was talking to John about something else, within mere seconds, Riley had jumped up onto the countertop and right in front of us, knocked over the vase of flowers, spilling water all over the counter top.
So I had to put them in the guest bathroom so that I could close the door where they would be safe.
But I couldn't see them in there.
So I took a picture of them and made it my desktop wallpaper on my computer so I that I could still "look" at them.
John said if he had known that he would have taken a picture of a really expensive bouquet and just brought that to me. It would have been cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment